If you are requesting a reimbursement for payments made on behalf of OLLI-UA, you must submit the following:

  • OLLI-UA Reimbursement form.
  • Form W-9 (to Request Vendor Tax ID), located near the bottom of the "forms" page.
  • Original receipt(s) from your purchase
  • A very brief description of what the purchase is and for which OLLI-UA campus and/or, if it is for meeting supplies
  • A copy of the meeting announcement
  • A copy of the attendance or RSVP list for the meeting.

THEN: Submit these items to your campus treasurer for approval.